ARBORCOAT® Premium Exterior Stain Solid
This premium quality product masks the grain of the wood without obscuring its texture. It has been formulated to protect and beautify all types of wood decks including cedar, redwood, and pressure treated lumber. It features easy application, a highly durable matte finish, fast dry, water clean up and excellent colour retention.
- Ideal for pressure treated, cedar, and redwood
- Excellent colour retention and durability
- Excellent flow & levelling
- Self priming on most substrates
- Premium quality product with excellent resistance to blistering and peeling
- Unsurpassed resistance to mildew growth on the stain film
- Easy application with soap and water clean up
Residential or commercial applications where a premium quality finish is desired. New or old un-weathered wood, properly prepared weathered wood, and previously painted or stained wood.
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 4.4 °C (40 °F).
- Moisture content of wood substrate must be below 15%.
- When used as a deck stain, allow to dry for 48 hours before putting furniture back on decks and returning to service.
- Newly stained surfaces should be allowed to dry 30 days before washing.